Sunday, February 17, 2008

Louisville Science Cetner















Yesterday Chris and I took Braden to the Science Center in Louisville. Braden's favorite thing was the water table. I think he could have stayed there all day. He kept looking back at me like, "Mom, I'm into something....aren't you going to stop me?" There were a few "big kids" around so it was hard to keep him from getting soaked. I can't wait for this summer to have him in the pool again. He LOVES the water. Of course Chris and I had to have Braden experience everything there was...we always get a few stares as we try to engage Braden in some things that are clearly too big for him (like the slide :). It was a fun day!

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

what a fun idea! looks like you guys had a great time!

from damon: way to go! you guys are the coolest! (he's such a dork)

ame said...

Oh, I'm glad he liked it. I need to take the boys!