Monday, March 31, 2008

My handsome boys!


Yesterday was Chris' bday. We won't tell how OLD he is!!! I just had to get a picture of my handsome boys together, especially since they looked like they were wearing matching shirts (not planned). Aren't they cute? Chris got a bike seat for Braden to ride in for his bike. I'm already a nervous wreck for this one! I told him he's only allowed to ride on our street....and in the grass! Can't Braden just stay in the living room forever where I know he'll be safe? :) Hee hee. So anyways, since Chris was getting this bike seat from his parents, I thought I'd better get Braden the bike helmet. He actually loved wearing it around the house. I think I might just leave it on him all of the time for safety measures!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i know what you mean. we have a trailer that we pull behind our bikes. it took a while before we ventured off of our street! now we go everywhere...even to tradewinds (now chillers) to get ice cream! YUM!

the lewis gang said...

happy birthday, chris! i know how old you are, but your 34 year old secret is safe with me. ooops!

the lewis gang said...

happy birthday, chris! i know how old you are, but your 34 year old secret is safe with me. ooops!