Saturday, May 24, 2008

The scary toybox



I found this football toybox at a yard sale by my house for $5.00, so Braden and I went ahead and "splurged." I thought it would be great since it was a ball (Braden's favorite word) and to help with the problem of outgrowing our house in toys. Little did I know that Braden would be completely scared of this toybox for a week or so. We don't know if it was the bumps or the laces that looked like a scary face, but whatever it was, he did NOT like it. He would cry if we went near the toybox and would cling to my leg. Now that he has discovered that the scary toybox will not eat him up, it is a new favorite toy...and another thing to call "ball!" Look how far we've come!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

it's so funny because you just never know what is going to freak them out. i'm glad he's over it and is loving the "ball."