Saturday, September 27, 2008

Petting zoo at church






This weekend at our church they had an International Festival with food, animals, and crafts from different regions of the world. Braden's favorite part was the little petting zoo. He is not afraid to stick his hand through a cage towards any strange looking animal at all!! Eeek! I was hoping to do the camel rides but I guess I forgot how tall camels really are! I think in my mind, I was thinking of sweet little pony rides. :) After seeing the GIANT camels, I decided it probably wasn't a good idea. Instead, we strolled around and tried some yummy food and chatted with friends.

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

so fun! we thought about going, but we had a busy day working out and cleaning the house before our 2parties tonight. that braden isn't afraid of anything!!

the lewis gang said...

so fun! we thought about going, but we had a busy day working out and cleaning the house before our 2parties tonight. that braden isn't afraid of anything!!