Friday, November 14, 2008

Early Christmas Present



After seeing this adorable Little People Nativity Scene on Tina's blog, I just had to get it! It was one of those "necessary" purchases I believe. :) I told Chris I'd wait until Christmas to give it to Braden...of course hoping he would disagree (I really thought he needed it out before Christmas, right?) He thought Braden needed it now too, so we tore into it! It kind of looks like Christmas morning in these pictures with Braden's hair and the full diaper! He had just got up from his nap and kept saying, "open" so I didn't have time to spruce him up for the pictures-ha! The nativity scene is pretty cute and Braden is trying to be gentle with Baby Jesus...as gentle as a 22 month old boy can be. :) At least we can't break this Baby Jesus.

3 comments:

Blessed Momma said...

Did it take you like 1/2 an hour to get it out of the box???

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

careful?? ha ha! sam tried to be 'careful' with his brother! jake ends up with a scared look on his face every time!!

Unknown said...

Tracy, You and I both posted about being gentle with baby Jesus on the same day! HA!