Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pictureless :(

Is anyone else not taking many pictures lately? I think it's the winter blahs! I'm ready for some warm weather so we can get outside! I'm sure you are too! We are still here even though I haven't blogged much lately. Braden is still having a blast at preschool each week and still napping like a champ there. I can't believe my little buddy goes to school and pretty much blends in with the big kids (I'm sure it helps that he is a giant).

He is still loving the letter factory video and is saying his sounds and letters wherever we go! Today we went to the library (which was short lived...again b/c he took a big stinky right when we got there-2 weeks in a row!) and as I was checking out, he was pointing to the letters in "circulation desk" saying each letter as he walked down the desk. Then he'd do them again and just say the sounds of each letter, which I'm sure sounds chinese to a non teacher-ha! The little lady checking us out was quite impressed (well of course, right?:). He is also verbally spelling his name now which sometimes comes out w/ just the " buh, err, ah, duh, ehh, inn." That was the sound of each letter for all of you non code readers. :) Now if I could just get him to not run from me and stay by my side wherever we go we'll be in good shape!!

No comments: