Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Race Day


A few days before the race-running with a little extra weight (the basketball, not Braden :)

This is actually a reenactment. :) I completely missed Chris finishing as usual, so he pretended to finish again for me-notice the smile and not the grrrrr that I'm sure he had.

Just chillin and watching my daddy

Chris ran in the 5K this past Saturday. Yes, I am just now posting. I have been busy starting a preschool blog for school so poor Braden's blog has taken the back burner for a bit. I'll get back on it. :) Anyways, Chris did so well!!! He ran a 23:30 which is much faster than last year. He'll have the 10K on the 21st, the 10 miler on April 11 and the mini-marathon on April 25. What a trooper! While he is busting butt, Braden and I will be cheering him on with a donut in hand. :)

No comments: