Friday, April 10, 2009

An Easter Kind of Day!

Today my mom came down to spend the day with us. We started off the day by visiting the Easter Bunny at the mall. I really didn't think he'd like it this year, but he loved it! He even gave the bunny lots of kisses. :)


After visiting the bunny we came home and made Rice Krispie treats shaped as eggs. It was one sticky mess but we had fun decorating them. Braden was a big helper with the icing until he just decided to eat one. Then he ate it like corn on the cob until the whole thing was gone. It was hilarious!




The finished products. :)
Then it was time to really decorate eggs. I always forget how much the dye stains your hands. Braden's aren't too bad, but I'm pretty sure my thumb will be blue for a few days.

"very gentle"



Thanks for coming down Mom! We had so much fun with you! :)

No comments: