Sunday, November 15, 2009

80's Party

Last night Chris and I went to a 40th surprise birthday party for Paul Hamilton that was 80's themed. It was SO much fun! I just went to Goodwill and got a couple of things for my outfit. I attempted the flashdance look with the big sweatshirt and leg warmers and then of course used a side ponytail and some blue eyeshadow. Ha! Chris ended up digging out his actual little league baseball outfit from the 80's-true vintage! :) Yes, it still fit him! He also wore his dukes of hazard watch and drank out of his dukes of hazard thermos from when he was a kid. I wonder what other things he has saved back in our storage....???? The party was a blast and even had a few people doing the worm...surely I wasn't one of those!?!?!!



Russ and Amy-loving Russ' hair!

Julie's costume was by far the truest 80's. She actually won the contest along with another couple. Check out those jeans!!! She found them at the peddler's mall for $1.00. I couldn't quit staring at them all night long. She looked so good!

Chris' thermos

1 comment:

Dan and Denise said...

Sounds like fun! You and Chris look so cute in your 80's outfits.