Sunday, March 3, 2013

Last weekend

Apparently I haven't been taking many pictures lately because there isn't much to blog. ha!  Last Friday night a big group of us grabbed dinner and went to the Luke Bryan concert.  We saw good 'ole Luke last fall in Nashville at his free concert and decided we needed to see him "shake it" when he came to Louisville.  We had a good time but I'm convinced I might be too old these days to sit in the highest up seats with the teeny boppers acting like....well teenagers. :)  ha!  Oh well. It was a fun girls' night at least!

Oh and not related...but Braden wanted me to take a picture of his latest Lego creation and wants me to send it to the Lego magazine. :)  Love their little minds! 

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

So fun!!! You guys are so cute! :)

the lewis gang said...

i saw your pics on facebook! that is a good GNO!!