Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hoops




As if we need any more toys in this house, Braden got a new basketball goal today. Since all Braden talks about is "b-ball" and all he does when he sees a goal is shoot FOREVER, I decided it was a necessity. :) He went nuts in Toys R Us buying it, said "bball, bball" all the way home, and has not quit requesting to play a game since we've been home. I'm pretty sure it was a good purchase. The funny thing is, last night I was reading this great blog from a mom that shows her readers how to be frugal. I went to bed thinking, "hmmm, I could be just like this girl and save us lots of $." So instead of making my own goal today out of cardboard and a plastic ring, I just went ahead and resorted back to my old thinking and went and bought it!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

so you gave in, huh? jackson will have to come try it out. although with his lack of height, he'll probably need it lowered! :)