Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ralf!



Last night was an interesting night for us. We went to dinner and then had a few errands to run. Braden acted fine at dinner but then started getting kind of fussy during the errand running (who likes errands right?). I thought he was acting a little extra fussy and even tired, so we decided to head home. Well, half way home on Blackiston Mill Road, Braden suddenly vomited everywhere and I mean everywhere! Chris drove a 100 miles an hour and zipped into a little subdivision road. Since I am mom of the year, I had no change of clothes for Braden and we didn't really have a towel or anything to clean up with. So here is a picture of Poor Braden, sitting in his diaper (well we did have a bib that I'm sure would catch much vomit should it happen again) on the side of the road while Chris knocked on some doors looking for paper towel. Sheesh! A little old lady was kind enough to give us paper towels and wet washcloths. She didn't even want her washcloth back...I'm not sure why??? :) The other picture is Chris taking our car seat apart and cleaning it. We probably spent an hour washing and cleaning everything when we got home. Poor Buddy....he's doing better but must have a little bug....or he's trying to tell us, he really hates shopping.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

oh no! that's happen to us before! it is soooo hard to get that stupid smell out too! we had to order new straps from graco the first time it happened. good luck!

ame said...

OMG, that first picture looks nothing like you! I had to stare at it for a minute before I realized it was you! I'm losing it.