Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pretty Nifty Being Thrifty!


Ready for school...Did you forget something buddy?

Practicing the ROAR!!!! Beware! Grrrrrrrrrrr



Yesterday morning I was watching the news and they advertised for a huge consignment sale in Louisville. I'm not one to usually go to these kinds of things (I've been to one) but from now on, you can count me in! I'm on the mailing list! Braden and I found so many good deals. We bought 3 pairs of brand new pj's with the tags still on, cute Gap sweaters, some Janie and Jack cords (who can afford that store), a few other cute tops, 2 new toys, and my favorite purchases are above. I was excited to find a little Pottery Barn Kid's preschool backpack that looked brand new. :) I told Chris that since Braden is now a "big boy" and will be going to preschool with me, he might need his belongings (diapers) in a big boy bag....and it was just too cute to pass up. We also found this cute Gap lion Halloween costume. I'm loving the bargains. :)

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

don't you just love finding random good deals? let me know next time you go!

The McKim Family said...

I'm all about some thrift stores! I want to be added to the mailing list too.