Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Developing Talents at the Noble Household


Chris has been running Santa's toyshop in the garage for a few weeks now. He is totally getting into this woodworking thing. His latest project is this step stool he made Braden. The stool was fairly easy for him, but it was the painting that almost put him over the edge. :) It turned out so great though and Braden is feeling like a pretty big boy standing up to the sink with it.


My talents do not lie in the garage, but in the kitchen-ha!!! (never thought that would come out of my mouth). Actually, I really am not a cook at all, I just enjoy making desserts. I wonder if the dessert making and the tightness of my jeans are related...hmmmmm. Anyways, I saw this yummy homemade cupcake recipe on another blog and thought I'd give it a try. It really is SO yummy and you probably have all of the ingredients for the batter and icing already in your kitchen. :) Here is the link for the recipe if your heart desires. Enjoy!
http://thefarmchicks.typepad.com/farmchicks/2009/01/moist-chocolate-cupcakes-with-vanilla-buttercream.html

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

you need to start selling those, chris!!

The Gross Family said...

I am super impressed! Maybe we should hire Chris to make one for us! HA! Let me know when you are making more cupcakes and playdate will be at your house!