Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random thoughts


Braden...hanging out with the big guys on PJ day at preschool

I haven't been much in the blogging mood lately...I guess I just haven't taken a lot of pictures lately, but we're still here! Braden is keeping me busy with his never ending energy and requests from everything to more vitamins to more movies. He is really into asking for every food he can name in the whole kitchen. "Pease mommy, more bitamin (vitamins), more cookies, more juice, more cocoa..." Pretty much anything Braden has ever eaten and enjoyed, he requests 100 times a day! He is also OBSESSED with his 2-3 favorite DVD's and would watch them all day if we let him. He is really into the Leap Frog's Letter Factory and constantly begs (ok screams) for the "wetters" movie. I know as moms we are supposed to limit this t.v. business, but you should hear the kid. He can identify almost every letter wherever he sees them and then tells you the sound. It is a hoot because he goes around saying, "A-ahhhhhh!!!" just like the movie does. It's pretty darn cute! So Braden, even though you drive me nuts sometimes with your constant begging (a.k.a screaming & crying) for your favorite snacks and movies, I still love you little buddy and I know you'll move onto some new obsessions soon so I will try to embrace these while they are here! :)

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

i've been worried about you guys. i'm glad to see an update!