Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hibachi grill

Last night Chris' dad and step-mom took us out to dinner at Kansai for Chris' bday. His bday is Tuesday. We always LOVE this food and stuff ourselves sick. Braden & Ethan are always entertained by the chefs. If only I could cook with this much pizazz at home. :)


I love Braden's face when the fire goes up.

Trying out the chopsticks. This is the first time I've ever seen Braden eat salad. I guess we will be using chopsticks for dinner every night if it helps him eat something other than chicken nuggets!! :)

3 comments:

the lewis gang said...

yummy! we've not been anywhere but tomo's. we'll have to try that out with you guys sometime! happy early birthday, chris!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

yum! yum! we love to go there too!! happy birthday! :)

Dan and Denise said...

Just the NAME of your blog post makes my mouth water. So Fun! Happy Birthday, Chris!