Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring is here!

Yesterday was beeeeuuuutiful!!! I love it, I love it! Of course when it starts to get super hot, I'll complain but for now I am loving these warmer spring days! :) Yesterday we got down the bikes and bike trailer and we gave Ethan a little spin. I didn't go too far because I was a little nervous about how he would take the bumps and I wasn't sure if Braden would be elbowing him or smothering him the whole time! They actually did really well together! After a bit, Braden and I dropped Ethan off with Daddy and then we went on a longer ride and hit some hills . Sheesh is that a workout! Braden weighs just a tad more than the last time I did this, but I was loving the workout.


What a cheese-I'm sorry if you are blinded by my tan legs-hee hee!!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

yeah!! i can't wait to get our trailer out this year!! :)