Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cassidy's baby shower

So I am waaaaaay behind on my blogging lately. Thankfully I don't have that much to catch up on..I haven't taken a ton of pictures lately. Sometimes I feel like I take too many pictures and forget to just enjoy the moment so I've just been playing with the kids lately and thinking, "Tracy, you don't have to go get the camera." ha! Anyways, it's nice to be back in the blogging world and Chris' aunt reminded me that I was way behind, so Cathy, here is your update." :) Hee hee!

Cassidy had her baby shower on Nov. 13th in Spencer. She looks adorable and she and Chris are expecting sweet little Logan in February. Cass and I have been friends since kindergarten so she is definitely someone that I've got to enjoy growing up with. We have been friends through childhood, high school, college, getting married and now starting our families. It was so fun seeing her finally pregnant and knowing she'll get to enjoy a sweet baby boy soon! AND it will be nice for her to realize why my life is complete chaos when she calls. Ha! Congrats Cassidy! I can't wait to hold Baby Logan!


Me, Cass and Tabitha :)

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

it's about time!!! i feel like i haven't seen/talked to/heard from you forever!!!!