Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Randoms...

Have I mentioned that my child LOVES dress up clothes? hee hee! I mean loves them! Every day when he gets to preschool he has to put on his chosen gear for the day. This is what he had on when his class came out to play yesterday. Really? It was 70-some degrees and he wore this the whole time! I kept asking him if he was hot and he said no. Eventually the heat wave overtook the fashion sense and he had to come over and strip. He was soaked with sweat-sheesh! What a crazy boy. :)


I know I've mentioned that Ethan loves bath. As soon as he hears the water running he comes booking it in and starts whining to get in immediately. They love to take baths together too. Ethan always takes the cup and tries to dump it on Braden's head because he sees me do it to wash his hair. Braden thinks that's pretty hilarious. Funny boys :)

No comments: