Friday, December 17, 2010

15 Month check-up

Have I mentioned how BIG my baby is?!?! Ethan had his 15 month checkup today and my oh my is he big stuff now! He weighed in at a whopping 30 lb.s and 15 ounces!! His little line graph on his growth chart was waaaaaaaaayyy up off the percentile ranks. ha! What's crazy is that he weighed 5 pounds more than Braden at this same appointment and Braden was always at the top of the chart. He was 33 inches long too. I love it though...I love his meaty thighs when he runs around in his diaper and I love the fact that I can't carry my baby with one arm for over a minute. Hee hee! Dr. Lane said he looks great and he's just a big boy. He ran all over the exam room and played with her Dr. tools and hammed it up like always. I love my big 'ole chunky monkey baby Ethan!!! :)

No comments: