Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas morning

I love Christmas morning about as much as I did as a kid. As a matter of fact I was up first just waiting on the kids to get up. :) I guess I should enjoy that now because in a few more years it will be 5:00 a.m. Christmas'!! Chris and I...um I mean Santa had everything ready for the kids when they got up and came downstairs but with all the excitement I managed to forget a picture of the tree with presents. Oops! I did get Santa's plate though and check out this cute little plate. Braden made it at preschool. :)


Santa left the boys a Gator for their main present. They loved it and "tried" to ride it in the basement but ended up hitting walls and almost running over Ethan several times, so we quickly moved it outside. :)

Ethan loves sitting in anything with a steering wheel.

Yeah baby...Ethan has his own chair now just like Braden.

Braden got some new dress up things...he loves dress up clothes and accessories...I mean like shields and swords not necklaces and barrettes. hee hee

Ethan got pretty good at opening presents but it was the kind of opening where one tiny piece came off at a time so by the time he'd ripped 25 pieces he was about done even though the present wasn't opened yet. :) Not to worry, big brother was always right there to take over!

At about this moment Ethan learned how to say "cheese" and pose for the camera. I loved it! All day he'd say, "Cheeeeeesse" with that sweet little grin and of course I'd snap away.

After we wrapped up presents and breakfast, Braden and Chris took the gator outside to try it in the snow. It worked a little better on the sidewalks. We can't wait for a warmer day to really try it out. :)
* After this we played and played and played some more and then headed up to Gma Cindy's.

No comments: