Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Night

After all of the Halloween festivities, we finally got to trick or treat night. Like last year, we changed up the costumes on this night. :) This one-eyed monster suit was clearanced out for $5 at Old Navy a few days before Halloween and it was too cute to pass up! It was a 4T/5T so I wasn't sure, but big surprise, it fit him!!! Ha! The Old Navy lady also gave me 40 percent off my order so I got it even cheaper. Love a good deal! Braden dug through his costume bin and decided he was going to pass up Venom and go as Batman this night. :)



A couple of cute boys I tell ya!!




Every year we get our picture taken with the Rousters (our neighbors). It's amazing how much they've all grown since our first picture 5 or so years ago. :)


Ethan and Ava rode in style together when their feet got tired.


Gma Cindy walked around with us all night and helped Ethan get the hang of all of this trick or treat business. :)


I could just eat him up!

No comments: