Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Braden's kindergarten registration

Last Thursday was Grant Line's kindergarten registration night. We are still a little undecided on where we'll send the kids to school (mommy has indecisive issues over here) but we are leaning towards Grant Line so off we went. I wasn't too sad yet just because I was all business. The full blown teacher came out and I was analyzing everything around the school. ha! Now come August, I'll be a mess thinking of my baby going to school ALL day everyday!!! Yikes! Seriously where does the time go? I only took a couple pictures because I didn't want to be "that mom" since no one else seemed to be in the blogging spirit around me. Hee hee! But I did manage to take a quick one in a classroom and afterwards in the cafeteria. Braden and Walker hooked right up to see what was on Kate's phone...sheesh! These kids and phones. Crack me up!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

*sigh* that's all i can say....