Monday, July 30, 2012

Boating fun

Here are some pictures from last weekend's boating trips
Check out Ethan's booty watching the tubers. ha!

Braden & Judd laughing it up

Amber and I tried some double skiing for the first time. We were pretty good. I think we'll start entering some competitions. ha!

What are these cuties doing?

Big messes! ha

Braden tried wakeboarding for the first time. I was super nervous but at least he had a helmet on. :)  He got up twice like this but didn't get his board turned so went over the top in a few seconds but I was SO proud that he tried.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE the double skiing! That is great!!! A helmet is a great idea. I've never thought of that. Sam tried out a wake board when we were at Rough River but I wasn't there so no pics! ;(