Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Braden is student of the month!!

We are SOOOOOO proud of Braden!  He was awarded student of the month for September for his class!!  There are 26 kiddos in his class so I am just so pleased that my little guy was picked this early in the year.  I cannot believe how good he is in school! I mean it almost makes me giggle because he is SO serious and takes following the rules very seriously!  His class just picked him to be a lunch captain to help watch lunchroom behavior because they said he always makes the right choices.  Chris and I are over the moon at how well he's doing. Way to go buddy!  We are so so proud of you and your efforts!
Hilarious!!! When the vice principal was reading the characteristics that made him student of the month written by his teacher he stood SO serious like a soldier.  I was laughing so much I could hardly get a picture.   
Photo bomber!!
 
His paper reads "Braden works very hard to make good choices and do the right thing. His friends even chose him to be a table captain because he is responsible. " 

1 comment: