Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

Chris and I spent Valentine's Day with our little love bugs. :)  We started the morning with heart shaped pancakes.  Love seeing Ethan in his little boxers with his pancake. ha!  We had to flip our pancakes in the air and let the boys catch them on their plate...this is because of the famous pancake flipper they met at Grant Line earlier this year. :)

Then for dinner we got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphys. Yummy :) 
The boys got Valentine cards and $ in the mail from grandparents which they love!! Then they got a few little things from us. Ethan is ready for boating now with his new glasses. 
Braden was cracking me up pretending that his candy filled container was really a cane! You know...with the hook at the top like a candy cane. ha! 
Chris got a bag of Reece cup hearts.  The boys were happy!  For me...the boys made me sweet little cards and Chris left little sweet notes on post its all over the house, in my car and purse, and places I might look like the silverware drawer.  Very sweet and thoughtful. He also recorded the song he wrote for me when we first met with the band and sent it to me.  It sounded like a real song!  What a great day with my loves!

No comments: