Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More zoo fun!








Braden and I went to the zoo on Tuesday with Carrie and Jace. It was a PERFECT day...not too hot and not very crowded. :) I know it's hard to believe from the pictures, but we do actually look at the animals while we are at the ZOO! We stroll around the zoo, see all of the animals, and hit the playground all in about an hour. Then it's off to lunch and to the little water park. The boys are always wiped out after the zoo. Braden took a 3 1/2 hour nap when we got back since he skipped his morning nap. This boy loves to sleep! Not sure where he gets that????? We leave for Florida Friday so I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share when we get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.