Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last days in Florida



Ahhhh....kisses for the dino.

Hello!

Chris was pretty much stuck in this train.

More playgrounds. The boys had a blast at every playground we went to. What is it with little boys being so brave? Braden will just walk right off a ledge if Super Mommy isn't there to save him.

I'm not sure this is a good concept to teach Braden (jump into any pool) but he enjoyed it!

Just crusing along with my balloon. I have no clue where my parents are.


"I must hurry...I think someone has a cookie!"

The cutest boys ever!

Our last night on the beach. I was trying to get some sunset pictures. I'm not sure you can see the sunset, but the beach sure was pretty! Even though we had a great time, we were ready to come home. I don't think there is anything like your own bed!

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

damon and i always talk about that...how a week is the perfect amount of time to be gone. it's fun doing lots of different things, but it's sooooo nice to get back home! we look forward to swim lessons tuesday!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great vacation! We are on one too.