Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New toy at our house!




Last night we bought a new bike trailer to put on the back of my bike. We had talked about getting a bike seat for a long time, but it didn't really work out. The bike seat we bought wouldn't fit Chris' bike and I don't think I trust myself enough to have one on mine! So instead we bought this one where even if I did tip the bike, Braden would still be upright...shoo, makes me feel better! We have been on two pretty big rides so far and Braden loves it! He can hold his ball, drink a sippy cup, and look for all of the dogs and airplanes his heart desires. I'm loving it too-what a workout! I may not be able to walk tomorrow, but I am enjoying it. :)

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

so fun! we need to get ours up and running too. i'm impressed you put it on YOUR bike. i think damon will be taking care of that! :) :) :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we have one of these and we love it! daniel rides with it though! it is heavy! you go girl pulling it yourself! we took it in the mayor's hometown hike and bike a few weeks ago. it was a 16 mile loop...the most we've ever done with sam. that was fun. the next one is is an labor day. you should check it out. it is free and a great family event!