Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bargain Shopper!!

On Saturday, Chris and I actually went to some yard sales. As many of you know, Chris' mom is a "professional yardsaler!" I'm being serious! If you need anything, she can find it for cheap, cheap, cheap!! I think she might be rubbing off on us just a bit. At first I thought I might be a little too cool (hee hee) for yard sales, but now I'm reconsidering! I was so excited about my bargains, that I just had to share with you!


Patagonia snow bibs and winter jacket (seriously...who can afford Patagonia for their toddler?).
Retail $80 for bibs $100 for jacket
My price....$3.00 for all!!

Pottery Barn easel with chalkboard on one side, white board on the other and a ream of paper that comes up the middle-cute,cute, cute!! My favorite purchase!
Retail-Way too much for me to buy!!!
My price-$25

Fisher Price trike-Braden has been trying to steal the neighbor's!
Retail-$45ish
My price-$4.00

In Step nice umbrella stroller-perfect condition!
Retail-not sure, but I'm guessing $30ish or more
My price-$5.00

When is the next yard sale????? I could get used to this. :)

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i love to yard sale! i don't do it nearly enough! congrats on your finds!

the lewis gang said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!

The McKim Family said...

I want to know where you went. You got some AWESOME buys!