Friday, July 17, 2009

Dropping off Kosair's donations

Today we took Braden over to Kosair's to drop off all of the donations from the party. We kept telling him they were "toys for the kids at the Doctor's." I'm sure he wondered where the kids were since we had to drop them off in the lobby, but he still seemed excited to hand them over to the nice ladies. The Kosair's workers were SO happy and appreciative of all of the goodies so thank you again to all of you that contributed!! I think we are teaching our little ones a very valuable lesson. :)


Braden had fun loading the boxes for the Kosair's workers.

I think I said "gentle" 100 times! Can you tell my words were working? Ha!

Thanks again to everyone that contributed! We had so many goodies and I know we will be bringing smiles to little boys and girls very soon!! Feel free to forward this to anyone that was at the party or donated that you think I may have left out on email. Thanks!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

it gives my chills, tracy! what a great thing you did! it was a win-win for everybody! tell braden we are SO PROUD of him!