Sunday, July 19, 2009

A new baby cousin!

My little brother John and his wife Heidi had their 2nd daughter yesterday morning. We got to drive up this morning and go see them in the hospital before they were released. They named her Ellie Mae and she weighed 8 lbs. 5oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. She is a little snuggle bug and looks to me a lot like big sister Aleah! I can't believe we will have one of these in less than 9 weeks...of course ours will be bigger and wearing blue...but something like this. :)


This was what Braden did during much of the visit which was fine with me! I was just happy he wasn't pushing every button in the room.

Hi sweet girl!

We finally got Braden to "pet" her but that was about it...no kisses from him

I now have 10 nieces and nephews. I am a lucky aunt!

Braden loves his Uncle John

The new parents-Of course you can't even tell Heidi had a baby. :) Congratulations John and Heidi! We can't wait to come play with the girls soon.

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

you and chris look good wearing pink!!!!