Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Ethan arrives!

After a fairly long induction process, Baby Ethan arrived on Thursday, Sept. 10th at 2:00 in the afternoon! I was able to hold him right away this time which was a real treat for me (I didn't get to with Braden). I was completely exhausted beyond words but there is nothing like holding your baby for the first time! What a blessing!! He was one big chunkaroo so we couldn't wait to see what he weighed. They announced it...9 lbs. 5 ounces and I was not surprised! :) It did make the whole process, induction and all, seem well worth it though or I may have ended up with a 10 pounder! Baby Ethan...we sure are glad you are here!


Big Boy...check out that chest!
Chris was instantly in love!


2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

You look so good in these pictures! No one would ever know that you'd just given birth.

The McKim Family said...

It's not fair that you look that amazing after just having a baby! I wish I had looked that good! =) You have a BEAUTIFUL family. Can't wait to meet Ethan!