Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nursery and big boy room pictures

Since we finally decided on a name for the baby, I was able to finish off his room today by adding the wooden letters above his crib. I used the same bedding and many of the same decorations as Braden's baby room, but just changed it up with the wall colors and chair rail. I am pretty happy with how it turned out because it still feels like a different baby room to me. :) Since Braden saw me taking pictures of Ethan's room, he wanted me to take some of his. I think I posted a few in the past but there may be a few additions since then.

My mom took Braden's long star curtain and made it into two valances for me. :)

Somebody wanted in the picture too. :)

Trying to squeeze in again....


Big boy room for Braden. We added the wall stickers recently.

Gma Cindy painted our furniture red for us and thought to add the baseballs behind the knobs-very clever. :)


1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

i love the colors of ethan's room! it does look totally different than braden's did. great idea! we're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!