Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hanging out

Here are a few pictures from hanging out the last couple of weeks. I have so enjoyed my time home with the boys! Sometimes it's a crazy zoo at home, but it's a nice place to be! I did start back at the preschool Monday. I'm glad to be back working with the kiddos and getting Braden some playtime/preschool time. He was needing to get out of the house!! I miss Little Ethan but it's just for a few hours a week so I can handle that.

My "boys" I love saying that now. :)

Braden and I made sugar cookies-we had flour everywhere!

Braden trying out his new games. He loves Don't break the Ice.
He expected candy since we were playing Candyland-ha!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i love saying "my boys" too!! i bet my blog readers get tired of hearing it!! ha ha!!

thanks for the Christmas card! so, so cute!