Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Papa T & Mimi's

Our final Christmas celebration was on the 26th. We were supposed to go to Chris' dad's in the morning but the boys ended up sick Christmas night so we ended up at the Dr. first thing in the morning. They both have nasty coughs and congestion and poor Ethan has an ear infection. After naps we decided to go on over anyways. After all, a little snot wasn't going to stop Braden from tearing into presents! Thanks Papa T & Mimi for all of our great gifts and the yummy food!
Cool-a learning book-just what Mommy likes!

Ethan was getting really good at grabbing at the tissue paper by now :

Snuggles with Papa T

Braden's new ride
* After all of that, Christmas was over! I always hate when Christmas ends because I love it so much but I think we got more than enough. Braden might disagree with me but I don't think we need any toys for awhile. :) Chris and I always joke that we are that movie, "Four Christmases" but in a good way!!

No comments: