Monday, December 21, 2009

Smiles & Coos

Our little Ethan is just full of smiles and coos these days and I can't get enough! I could seriously lay on the floor beside him and watch his little smiles and listen to his "talking" all day long and it would never get old!! I think I forgot how sweet little babies are. :)

Ethan's 3 month picture

He wanted to show me how looooonnng he is!

Tummy time-Ethan rolled front to back a week ago and absolutely shocked me today by rolling back to front! I looked back at Braden's baby book and he was 5 months old when he went back to front. This little guy is ready to get up and play. :)

Having fun with his new glow worm Santa brought on Friday

Braden showing Ethan how the glow worm works-precious!

Here is a little video of Braden talking to Ethan...he says "Santa brought you this, Santa brought you this." I love seeing my boys together! Ethan better enjoy the love for now because I'm sure when he gets big enough to touch Braden's toys there will be a whole new love-ha!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

you are so right! i feel like there are days where all i do is put out fires between jackson and darbi. it's so much easier to buy 2 of everything. although since i'm so cheap, i guess they'll either learn to share or i'll keep putting out fires! :)