Saturday, January 2, 2010

Randoms


Braden is loving his new Cars lego set and Cars rug. He begs us to set it up and then he tears it down. What a boy!

Enjoying his new chair

A little photo session by Mommy. I have very few coordinating outfits since Braden is GIGANTIC and well...Ethan is not, so I have to take what I can get. :)

Ethan looks like he's cracking up here over a joke someone told

Now Braden thinks it's funny too...Ethan, not so much

Such sweet brothers! Braden wanted to switch seats. :)

Happy New Year!

My Loves!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

those are sooooo adorable!!! i don't have many coordinating outfits either.

Dan and Denise said...

Those pictures are so cute! Ethan's grin is adorable.

the lewis gang said...

tracy, those are too cute. i love ethan cracking up in that pick. it cracks me up! you have 2 super sweet boys on your hands!

The Gross Family said...

I love the smiles!! Great pictures!!