Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sledding

Well Braden finally had his first ever adventure sledding. During the last snowfall we couldn't find a sled in any store to buy so we just played outside. This time we made sure we found one. He absolutely loved it! He giggled all the way down the hill and wanted to run back up and do it again each time. We had a blast. I didn't get to do a whole lot of sledding because we had Ethan so I sat in the car (in the heat :) with him and let the boys go down the hill a few times. Chris made me get out and try it before we left even though I did not have snow clothes on! Brrrrrrrrrrrr. :) I'm glad he made me though...I forgot how much fun sledding is!

Getting ready

Off they go!

Still going

Braden couldn't wait to get back up the hill and go again

Trying it by himself

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The sled kept taking off before he was ready-hee hee!

My turn

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for me!!

No comments: