Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ethan's Baby Dedication

Last night was Ethan's baby dedication at our church. Baby Dedication is where we thank God for our baby and ask for wisdom in raising him to love God and honor Him. Ethan did such a great job on stage! We were front in center and he was kicking his feet the whole time enjoying the lights and attention. :) I guess he's used to the stage since he played Baby Jesus. Ha! Thank you to our family that came to see us. It was great having you there.

All of the children being dedicated

Braden got to hang out in big church with the grandparents until he got a big squirrely. Then he took Papa T to Bibleland to play.

Gma Cindy & Ethan

Papa T, Mimi, & Granny with the kiddos

The whole crew-unfortunately my camera wasn't liking the lighting in church so we didn't get the best of pictures but I'm glad we got some.

The family-I am one blessed mama to have these awesome boys in my life!

No comments: