Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day


Braden getting his Valentines ready for school

Valentine's morning-Braden got a Melissa & Doug spelling puzzle

Ethan got a parachute-funny right? I've wanted one of these ever since I took Braden to a Gymboree class when he was about the same age. Both of the boys are loving it but it sure is hard to play "parachute" with 3 people (well really 2 1/2). Ha!


Chris and I had our "Valentine's date" Saturday afternoon. We went out for a yummy lunch and then to a movie. It was so nice being out on our own. :) The boys got me pretty flowers and Chris got a boating magazine so he can figure out what else we need to buy for the boat (in navy blue of course) hee hee. Last night I made a fancy Valentine's dinner for us in which Chris and I loved and Braden of course wouldn't touch-steak, potatoes, asparagus, and cookie cake.

No comments: