Sunday, April 11, 2010

5K Run "Help to Heal Haiti"

On Saturday our church held a 5K to raise money for Haiti. I signed up and the boys came to watch. :) I actually felt really good and ran the whole time...usually I need to walk a couple of times for a few seconds to catch my breath but this time I felt kind of like a runner. Ha! I ran with some great girls though and that's always motivating to keep going. Thanks Christy & Tina for making it a fun run!

Getting ready to go...Braden loves having his picture taken!

Another cheerleader for Mommy!
Tina, Christy, and me before the race

Finishing the race-always a good feeling!


Sarah walked it with Logan in the carrier and pushing Tyler! What a trooper!

All of us girls after the race. Since there were only about 200 runners in this race, Tina, Christy, and I all won prizes for our age group! Thankfully we all fell into a different age group so that worked out well. :)

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

yea for you! i see the triple crown i your future!! you are doing awesome!