Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter morning

Easter morning didn't exactly go as planned this year. Both boys were sick and so we had to miss church Sunday morning. Then our week was soooooooo busy we never had time to color Easter eggs so we quickly forced that in Easter morning just to do it...even though everyone was feeling under the weather. Then to top it all off, being the mom of the year that I am, I completely forgot to get Ethan's picture anywhere with the Easter bunny. :( Of course there are worse things in life but I feel pretty crummy. I thought about it early in the week and then we were so busy that it slipped my mind. Poor second child!!! On a good note though (ha!) we had Easter lunch and fun with Chris' family Easter day and that was a blast. :)

The loot

Checking out the baskets

My little bunny :) Gma Cindy got Ethan this outfit. Somebunny looks cute!

1 comment:

Dan and Denise said...

Haha! I see underwear in the Easter basket. My kids get the same thing from the Easter bunny.