Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bye bye Paci

It's been time for awhile now to get rid of Ethan's paci or "bee bee" as he's always called it. He only takes it at bedtime but even so, we meant to get rid of before two like Braden-oops! Well he's my baby and my last and you know how that goes. :) Well after his first trip to the dentist last week (which I accidentally deleted the pictures-urgh!!!) the dentist said it could be effecting his teeth so I said, "Ok, that's all I needed to hear" and it was gone that night. We did the same method with Ethan that we did with Braden....sending it up in a balloon. Miraculously, it worked just as easy as it did with Braden. We waved bye and when he asked for it at bed we reminded him about the balloon and he didn't ask again. WOW! So easy and I'm so grateful! :)

Kissing it bye bye



BYEEEEE "bee bee"



3 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

We did the same thing to get rid of Grace's paci. When we let the balloons go, she started to cry and cry. We were thinking, "Oh, my! We broke her heart by sending the paci bye-bye." As it turned out, she was upset that we let the balloons go.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I'm so glad it was easy!! :)

the lewis gang said...

easy cheesy! good for you, ethan!