Thursday, November 1, 2012

Braden's Halloween Party

I was so excited I got to go to Braden's class Halloween party. It was a day I worked but thanks to my awesome staff I got to leave half day. :)  The party was of course over the top fabulous!!  In hindsight I'm SOOO glad I'm not the room mom because I had no idea how fabulous these parties were. ha!  There were about 20 activities to choose from and they were all so fun!!
The class listening to directions 
Doing the monster dance 
Yummo! 
Check out this watermelon monster...and guess who made it?!? Yep, me! ha!  This was my assignment when I checked the box that said "I am willing to make something for the party."  Who knew? I did a little googling and it wasn't too bad actually. :) 
Pumpkin picture frame 
He and Ellie were having fun doing the monster puppet show 
He loves Ellie. She is such a sweet girl and I'm friends with her mom.

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

that watermelon is ADORABLE!!!! way to go!! and here i felt all like martha stewart with my water bottle and orange drink. ha!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

That is impressive!! Look at you!! Go girl!! :)