Thursday, November 1, 2012

Chris' Show

Last Saturday was Chris' band's big show.  :)  They got a new guitarist and some new songs and rocked the place. (hee hee)  It was a Halloween show and the costumes were in full force.  I was a flapper girl...which I had to explain to Chris what that was and he ended up going as a Daniel Boone kind of dealio. He wore these buckskin pants that his parents made years ago.  He was loving them!  It was a super fun night dancing with all of our friends and listening to fun music.  The next show is Thanksgiving Eve for all you groupies out there! :)
Hippy Christy, me and Native American Amber 
I couldn't quit laughing at Mario and Pauly D...ha!! 
Nervous Wreck 
 
Me and my rock star :) 
And Matt sporting the Michael Phelps look...he does look just like him! 
Fun girls! 

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Fun, fun night!! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving!!! :)