Thursday, October 24, 2013

A little of this, a little of that

Recently we had a high school girl's lunch reunion in Bloomington-always fun to catch up with these girls.  Even though it's been so long since HS and we have families and live all over, it's still the same girls I ran around with when I was young. :)

I took this picture right after Ethan had scored 3 goals in soccer and then he went out and got another one!!  Can't believe he scored 4 goals in one game! He was so proud of himself-he's quite the little athlete.

The boys and I made some yummy pumpkin cookies last week.


Reading time
The boys and I dropped off all the hats and mittens that were donated at our outdoor movie night to Fairmont Elementary.  The office staff was very excited to have the donation from everyone. Thanks friends!

No comments: