Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Our teaching staff

I LOVE my teaching staff at Lafayette Academy!  I mean seriously...look at this group of ladies!  Is there a cuter preschool teaching staff around? :)  We really are blessed with awesome teachers that love what they do and love kids!  These girls are all my good friends and I love hanging out with them outside of school too.  We had a few professional pictures taken a couple weeks ago since we had some new faces on our staff. 

The other reason I posted this is to say my big news if you haven't heard....I will be the new director and owner of LAP right after Christmas!!!!  I am SOOOO excited and completely humbled at the opportunity. Jennifer would like to devote her time from career back to her family and I was right in limbo on going back to work full time, so this literally just fell into place.  I completely believe in God's timing and feel his hand in all of this!  This is an amazing opportunity and I am just so grateful!!  :)


No comments: