Friday, December 26, 2008

Bye Bye Paci




Chris and I decided that today, the day after Christmas we would officially get rid of the paci. Braden is 9 days away from being 2, so the time has come! He only uses it for sleeping, but I still said by 2, it would need to go. We have been talking to Braden for a couple of months about the paci going away in a balloon. He LOVES balloons (Well he did...we'll see now if he loves them) and so we asked him if paci could go up in one and he has been saying yes. Even as we were doing it, he was laughing and thought it was hilarious. However, I have a feeling when 8:30 rolls around tonight, he may not feel the same about paci taking a flight right out of here! I'll keep you posted. I hope I am prepared for a few days (and nights) of screaming. :( I think we are are going to take it harder than he is!

3 comments:

the lewis gang said...

cute pics! we'll keep you in our prayers! :)

Blessed Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blessed Momma said...

You are so brave... I'm dreading that day!