Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun!

I am finally updating the blog. I think I have been on blog strike because my new, good camera had to be shipped back to the store for repairs! Yep, the one I just got for my birthday. Apparently the sensor went out so I have been without a camera for Christmas which made me slightly sad. Of course, the old camera works just fine, so I should stop complaining. Ha! Anyways, here are a few pictures from our Christmas. Chris and I decided we could have written the movie "Four Christmases" because that is our life....of course minus the crazy family members in case any of our loving family is reading this! :) We had a great time with all of our family and of course you spoiled all of us rotten. Braden's toys have officially taken over the house. Thank you so much for ALL of the yummy meals (I actually went to the gym today due to the massive amount of dessert eating) and all of the thoughtful presents!

Helping Daddy put together his new car ramp

Testing out the new ride
The new dinosaur even helped unwrap presents

A new doggy...this is close as we are getting to the real thing...for now

Very excited about this present!

This was not Braden's present, but Mimi's, but he sure enjoyed it. Could he get any closer?
"Whoa!"

Chris' Dad's family Christmas at our house-the little kiddos playing a game.

Let's see how many toddlers we can fit into this little ball pit at once. :)

Braden was quite the professional this year at unwrapping presents. Check him out with his new "dinos."

No comments: